Wednesday, November 14, 2012

TCM – my happy place

My absolute favorite channel on tv, the one I can't live without is TCM- Turner Classic Movies. Its the best $8/month I spend, if you don't already have it- get it.

TCM always has a 31 Days of Oscar promo going on around Oscar time, Oscar time is year-round for this moi. The 2009 promo done by Fresh Paint is the most amazing montage I've ever seen (not that I've seen them all) and the happiest piece of music I've come to know. It brings a tear to my eye and fills me with joy every time- it's just so well done: the music, the montage, the stuff thats going on outside of the montage- Brad Pitt AND Robert Redford- it blows my mindgrapes!

Click here to enjoy at full screen with the volume cranked. I watch this at least twice a week - so yeah, you should bookmark it as well.

The music is unaccredited, but TCM and Fresh Paint acknowledge that it's a piece of "Originally Scored" music- it's SO lovely, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment